If you think all speed boots are the same, it’s time you took a look at the new Bont Z Skate. This skate gives you the stiffness and ultra light weight that you would find in an $800 boot for a fraction of the cost. The Z is made with full grain Australian leather with a 3k plain weave carbon fiber composite base. The carbon is sourced exclusively from the world’s #1 carbon manufacturer, Toray in Japan. In the front, air vents pump air into the boot which are built into the TPU protective bumper.
Getting the right fit is essential for comfort and performance. The Z skate starts out being built around a last that has been modified and improved for over 35 years by Mr. Inze Bont. The epoxy resin is the most heat moldable in the industry. Under the liner is a high quality memory foam that is 3mm thick and 50A in hardness so your energy doesn’t get absorbed by the boot.
The tongue on the Z has been redesigned so you don’t even feel it. It is comfortable and light.
With the Z, you get the best of everything and for a very affordable price.
- Carbon composite base 85% carbon, 15% fiberglass
- Epoxy resin
- TPU toe bumper
- Air vents including mesh
- Microfiber liner
- Microadjustable buckle
- Hand made monocoque construction
- EVA innersole
- Heat moldable tongue
- Waxed laces
- Lace cover
- Boot only (2pt or 3pt): $399
- MG S-frame 1104 /Bont HR 110mm 85A: $745
- MG S-frame / Bont 100mm HR 85A: $735
- MG S-frame / G3 100mm: $699
- MG S-frame(same as 1004 pkg) / Hyper 90mm: $689
- AL S-frame 110mm /G3 110mm: $569
- AL S-frame 100mm/Hyper100mm: $559
- Sniper Evo IV 1104 /Bont HR 110mm 85A: $745
- Sniper Evo IV 1004 /Bont 100mm HR 85A: $735
- Sniper Evo IV 1004 /Hyper 100mm: $699
- BUY NOW