Sonic 2000 LT
- Lengths: 12", 14", 15", 16", 16.5", 17"
- Hardness: 56 Rockwell
- Steel: Japanese Carbon Steel
- Mounting: 12"-14" 140mm-165mm. 15"-17" 165mm-195mm
- Cup Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Tube Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Blade Thickness: 1.1mm
- Bend: No Bend
- Radius: 21m
The Sonic 2000 is our entry level blade. They are made with a high quality aluminum extrusion. The steel comes from Japan and it is tempered to be less brittle than high end blades so they will flex rather than break after a fall. The steel holds an edge very well and they are easy to sharpen.
One of the best new features of this blade is that it can fit a variety of mountings including 195mm (*Blades 15" and longer have this feature). So inline skaters can use their inline boots to do long track with this blade.