The 2010 Vaypor is the Official Race Boot of Team Bont and many other national team skaters around the world. Over the past 5 years, the Vaypor has established itself as our premium inline speed boot winning the overall World Inline Cup as well as many World Championship gold medals. This year we offer some new updates including a new front bumper that has air vents with mesh, a new super comfy tongue, slightly harder memory foam padding, and a new liner.
The base is made by hand by sandwiching cross weave carbon and uni-directional carbon fiber which is embedded with epoxy thermo setting resin. The fibers are hand laid in the matrix according to the strain they will have to bear. Super Mold Technology allows you to obtain a custom fit from a stock boot.
The Vaypor comes with a huge range of outer skin options. The newest style is a rubberized silver fiberglass outer skin which is super light weight, super strong and super exotic.
The Vaypor is available in 3 point or 2 point (165mm or 195mm).
- 100% Carbon base
- Epoxy resin
- Air vents
- Suede-L liner
- Microadjustable buckle
- Hand made 1 piece all carbon construction
- Super Mold Technology
- EVA innersole
- Heat moldable tongue
- Velcro tongue holder
- TPU toe protector
- Lace cover
- Magnesium S-Frame
- Bont Wheels
- Jesa Swiss 608 Steel bearings
Outer Skin Options
- White Australian Leather with black trim
- Black Australian Leather with silver trim
- Black Australian Leather with red and white trim
- Zero: Ruberized silver with black trim
- US Flag: Blue microfiber with US Flag
- UK Flag: Blue microfiber with UK Flag
- South American: Red yellow and blue microfiber
- Red Microfiber
- Yellow Microfiber
- Pink Microfiber